Home > Company > Product Support
Toll-Free Support Line:
(1-866-728-4777) Please call this number for all support issues.
Good things to keep in mind when troubleshooting a problem are:
Potential Questions and/or Issues:
1. I am going through the internet, and I cannot connect to Excelleris.
Check to see if you can access other internet sites. If your internet is down, you will not be able to access Excelleris using the "VPN".
2. My Excelleris icons have disappeared.
Make sure you are logged in as the correct user.
3. It says my account is locked out.
Call the support line to unlock your account.
4. My printer jammed. How do I reprint?
Click reprint on the menu to the left of your screen, then click the date and time of the print job.
5. How do I find a patient result stored in history?
Click on Patient..., then click on Historical Results. Enter as much information as you can. Usually Last Name and First Name are enough. Click on Search. Select the correct patient from the list and then click Results. Select the date range or number of days you will be searching back to, then click Get Records. The patient's past results should then appear on-screen.
6. Why are results from other facilities not in my inbox?
You will only get results from participating laboratories through Excelleris. Currently, BC Bio, LifeLabs and St. Mary's Hospital in New Westminster are all using Excelleris to deliver lab reports.
7. Why do I get reports that have no results?
Some reports show up with no results to indicate that the specimen has been received and is being processed. If you do not wish to print these, you can change the Exclude Reports With No Results option under Preferences.
8. Why can't I see the results of a patient referred to our office?
Reports will only appear in your Excelleris inbox if they have been ordered by or cc'ed to a doctor in your office. Forwarding of patient results is not available at this time.
9. If I don't print results today, will they be in the inbox tomorrow?
Yes, reports will remain in your inbox until they are printed. Once printed, they will be cleared out of the inbox at midnight
2010 Excelleris Technologies Inc. All right reserved.